Sunday, June 14, 2009

Exploring

This is new, and I'm slightly excited, all giddy. What will I write about? Will people read this who know me? Who don't know me? Joy.
Well let's get started! It seems a bit douchelike to actually outline what I am going to be writing about on a blog, but I might as well go ahead. I'm going to do some nice Joycian free flow word vomit, talk about scientific discoveries and questions I find interesting, chronicle my life in a limited manner dependent on my paranoia of vulnerability, become over excited about course work, unabashedly display poetry, discuss philosophy, post current events with commentary, and be generally self involved.
Right now is a great time for me to start this as I am taking no summer courses and have no job, so we'll see what happens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment